Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hot enough for you?

Cos it's way too hot for me! Ash has been like this all week. We are both too Tasmanian to enjoy this kind of weather. Bring on crisp, Autumn, knitting-friendly weather!

There has been very little knitting lately despite all the wonderful yarn calling to me from the recently expanded stash. I have found work somewhat overwhelming these last two weeks as I get used to taking calls and the relentless pace that goes with them. Also discovered there are definite withdrawal symptoms from lack of Knitting Coven attendance. My plan is a nice plain sock that can be worked on in my lunch break, perhaps with some regia cotton, to get back into the swing of things.

Ciao,
Fifi and Ash

7 Comments:

Blogger Katt said...

Its horribly warm isnt it!?!? I am hating it and really looking forward to the cold weather.

I have been knitting but no where near as much as I normally do!

Tara has taken to laying in the highest point in the house that a cat can lay..He seems happy with it! Though you would think it would be very hot laying on a cupboard in a sun room!

Hopefully you might get time off so you can come to next meeting.

Katt

1:02 pm  
Blogger amanda j said...

Oh, call centre work is so hard! I feel your pain. Knitting will help you relax at lunch time.

As for the weather, there doesn't seem to be any end in sight!

1:51 pm  
Anonymous MrsDrWho said...

Your poor kitty. My Cleo is a summer cat...she only knows the heat. The few rainy sessions we have had make her race around like a mad thing and come back inside wet and ready to dry herself off by rolling on me!!!!

12:24 am  
Blogger Katt said...

so what have you been knitting other then your scarf you brought to knitting group (which looks GORGEOUS)?

Katt

12:38 pm  
Blogger VanceDowden said...

正妹交友ggo正妹交友ggoo正妹交友gogo正妹視訊ggo正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao正妹交友ggo正妹交友ggoo正妹交友gogo正妹視訊ggo正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao正妹交友ggo正妹交友ggoo正妹交友gogo正妹視訊ggo正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao正妹交友ggo正妹交友ggoo正妹交友gogo正妹視訊ggo正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao

7:35 am  
OpenID freelancerfortunes said...

I like to ask if you are open for exchange link with our blog

job Centre. Let me know your feedback.

12:38 am  
OpenID noteshacker said...

Just say Hello to all, and offcourse especially to the owner on this blog. what can i say that this blog is very vital it is very helpful in my blog too. :)

do check it

Quick Money



Thank you add comment too :)

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home