Thursday, December 07, 2006

A job hunting we will go...

What a crazy week!! After finishing school last week you might think I'd be relaxing and catching up on my knitting. Instead I have had extra hours at work (which means extra money, so not all bad) a marathon testing session for a call centre job, another unrelated job interview and tomorrow I have the interview stage for the call centre thing. Apparently I did really well on the tests but there was some concern about my less than impressive resume. I imagine this will mean some interrogating on that topic tomorrow. Eeek!
Next week I'm taking a break no matter what. Oh, and I will try to catch up on everyone's blogs..I haven't forgotten you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katt said...

Good luck with the job interviews...

Hope to see you next week at the knitting group...

Katt

6:11 pm  
Anonymous 2paw said...

Oh, glad school is over and very good news on the job front!! Hope to see you at the Knitting Coven!!!

11:00 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

All the best with the interviews, and don't worry about the resume thingy just knock em dead and they will be saying 'what remsume' ;)

Hope to see you on Tuesday.

12:23 pm  
Blogger amanda j said...

Ooh, good luck. You will be fine. And I am glad you haven't forgotten me!

7:01 pm  
Blogger Shelley said...

Here from Sharon's blog...good luck on your interviews!

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home